Sunday, May 8, 2011

The War



Today in church, I felt God's protection. During worship, I was reminded that we are in a war. The war is against Satan and it is being fought over souls. Not only our souls but the souls of the 70+ kids at the children's home that worship God with us each week. I know that Satan wants them but I also know that our God is more powerful! 
I shared with the kids today that I know it is a sweet sound in God's ears when we worship Him in song. Our church is high on a hill, not only overlooking the children's home but you can actually see for over a mile from this site. The war we are fighting is serious. The impact will last for eternity. I know that Satan can only run when he hears our Lord being praised. That is exactly what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment